热门帖子

2012年2月15日星期三

Social Networking

There are so many discussions to illustrate what social networking is.  A new way to build relationships, a new way to make money, a new way to manage society etc. But I think the most important thing may be that it gives us a better chance to re-understanding ourselves, re-understanding ourselves as human beings, re-understanding our planet as a whole entity with civilization. And it give ordinary people a better chance to join the history to find out the position of human being in the universe.


3 条评论:

  1. Excellent!!!Although your blog is short, it contains profound and meaningful ideas and thinking!Social network has changed our ways to communicate with others to some extent.
    These websites let me understand that we are social animal.What is human being? Max told us, human nature is the sum of all social relations..My blog is @ fengyimingcuhk.blogspot.com,you can find some thing interesting!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Thank you! Comes to this topic, there is a very interesting phenomenon: In the opinion of American, human beings are one type of animals but with knowledge, while in the view of Chinese traditional culture (even now), human beings and animals are totally different,exclude biological significance. I think the real meaning of the difference has been ignored for a long time. I think this may be important for social science and corresponding business.

      删除
  2. Wow, you have a quite different blog with ours. And this blog is short than I have expected. But you and Feng Yiming both are erudite in my opinion.
    I do not know too much about human beings. But after reading your blog, I think blog is a feasible place for the bloggers to write and discuss about their own opinions. They can have different contents and various forms. People can share knowledge at blog. I have gained some knowledge about human being here.

    回复删除