热门帖子

2012年3月1日星期四

Lecture4: Blogosphere and, Information Sharing, and Cases for Social Marketing

Based on the lecture, I want to have some thought of my own.


Speaking of the blog, I remember the other two tools: Short Message and IMS such as MSN and QQ. I think they are relatives. Now the use of short message is becoming less. MSN & QQ are still hot. Blog is becoming hotter and hotter.


There are some research of SNA to calculate the  relationship of blogs. But the relationship of short message is not so easy to calculate. And this difference make me to think deeper. What's the fundamental difference of these three tools? 


SM is for basic communication, and a cheap way at first days. IMS is a substitute of SM with terminal of PC. And with the power of PC, more function was integrated to the system. Blog is very different, it reflects the spread of culture and thought, not only for communication, but for sharing.Of course, all the tools want to evolution  according the social networking way.Are there any possibility for human beings to complete all the communication by only one system?
And the system can implement the self-evolution?


I think whether we can implement such a system is based on the understanding of communication. Broadly speaking, in my opinion, communication include information sharing and knowledge creation. If we can implement a system based on such a concept, we may achieve our dreams. 

3 条评论:

  1. QQ, which is considered as a communicational tool chatting on line originally, may be a little different from other social medias, such as Facebook and Twitter in European. In China, even though Renren.com has many advantages in integrating information and providing a new style platform to share multimedia resources, there are still problems in social media marketing. Prof.Chan handed out related papers yesterday. We can clearly see in terms of this.

    回复删除
  2. I think Facebook do quiet well job on it. Now facebook can support short message and also voice. Facebook user can video conference with each other and no need to install program just open it on the browser. I try once with my friend and the quality is not bad.

    回复删除
  3. Well, I appreciate your interesting thought. However, in terms of system's self-evolution, the existing technology is not high enough to implement such a level of machine learning, according to my knowledge. And for the information sharing and knowledge creation part, I recommend you to go to www.zhihu.com.

    回复删除